Skip to content
AtletaGB V3 Kimono
Style ID: GBK1933A0
Wash & Care
- Machine wash in cold water, wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Line or air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Over time, all brightly dyed garments will fade with washing. This is a natural process and is expected to happen to blue kimonos over time. This is not a defect.
- Jacket: pre-shrunk 100% cotton, 450 gsm, pearlweave with ripstop collar.
- The pearlweave is built for both lightness and durability.
- Pant: 240 gsm cotton blend Rip-Stop pant (65% poly, 35% cotton) virtually eliminates shrinking while ensures the comfort and durability of this pant.
- Implemented a “Sanforized” process to reduce shrinking and ensure size consistency with our other models.
- The fabric is dyed using an eco-friendly, reactive, dye process using natural organic properties. Anti-microbial properties have been applied to this process.
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'8" and 160 lbs. wearing size A1.
- Competition Cut pattern: built for competition as well as everyday training.
- Fitted, lightweight and durable
- Patches are 100% woven style to make them both lighter and longer lasting.
- Sublimated mesh inner linings at the shoulders.
- Includes name label inside for personalization.
- The AtletaGB V3 Kimono is an official "GB Edition" high quality product made by GBWear and tested at global GB HQ in Irvine, CA by professors, competitors and students.
- Belt is NOT included.