Skip to content
GB 35 years Special Edition Kimono
Style ID: GBKX1931A0
Wash & Care
WASH & CARE
- Machine wash in cold water, wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Line or air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Jacket: pre-shrunk 100% cotton, 450 gsm, pearlweave with ripstop collar.
- The pearlweave is built for both lightness and durability.
- Pant: 240 gsm cotton blend Rip-Stop pant (65% poly, 35% cotton) virtually eliminates shrinking while ensures the comfort and durability of this pant.
- Implemented a “Sanforized” process to reduce shrinking and ensure size consistency with our other models.
- The fabric is dyed using an eco-friendly, reactive, dye process using natural organic properties. Anti-microbial properties have been applied to this process.
FIT & FEATURES
- Model is 5'8" and 160 lbs. wearing size A1
- Competition Cut pattern: built for competition as well as everyday training.
- Fitted, lightweight and durable
- Prominently displays Gracie Barra on the jacket in High-Definition 3D.
- Gold Trim for Special 35 Years Occasion
- Patches are 100% woven style to make them both lighter and longer lasting.
- Sublimated mesh inner linings at the shoulders.
- Includes name label inside for personalization.
- The GB 35 Years Special Edition Kimono is an official "GB Edition" high quality product made by GBWear and tested at global GB HQ in Irvine, CA by professors, competitors, and students.
- Belt is NOT included.
Fit & Features